LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS (LCSW) at MINOT AIR FORCE BASE in MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA
The providers may be required to perform some, or all, of the following activities:
Provide clinical social work services in the Medical Group Mental Health Clinic. Applying accepted social work procedures and techniques in the evaluation and treatment of psychological/psychiatric disorders.
Activities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy.
- Consulting with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintaining accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and patient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produce reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participating in professional peer review case conferences and other organized meetings.
- Perform occupational assessments and provide written documentation as directed (e.g., PRP paperwork, medical profile reports, medical evaluation board reports, commander directed evaluations, etc.)
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Must possess and maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. A clinical social work license is defined as a license that allows the Social Worker to practice independently without clinical supervision.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
- Must possess the knowledge and experience to use computer software applications for drafting documents, data management, and tracking, especially those programs in use by DoD