FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Doherty Staffing Solutions has teamed with a petroleum equipment and service company in their search for Field Service Technicians in Minot, ND. These are Direct Hire opportunities with initial screening by Doherty. Competitive starting pay ($18-25) to be determined by experience and skillset.
Troubleshoot, repair, and install equipment in the petroleum industry while communicating resolutions to the customer and other company employees.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Diagnose, repair, configure and install equipment and software requested by customers
• Provide written description of all work performed and perform work in a timely and efficient manner
• Report to customers the repair status when arriving and leaving a customer location
• Maintain inventory on service truck by recording all inventory used for service or repair onto service call documentation.
• Keep company vehicle in a neat and organized manner to prevent inventory items from getting misplaced.
• Keep company vehicle clean (inside and out) and report vehicle service needs to Service Manager
• Maintain all certifications and continuing education needed to perform service work
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
· Technical degree or diploma preferred but not required
· Previous field service experience is a plus
· Strong electro-mechanical knowledge
· Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
· Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
· Familiarity with mobile applications and tools
· Awareness of chemical, health and safety issues