- Assembly, disassembly, inspection, repair and pressure testing of flow back equipment.
- One to three (1-3) years of experience assembling/disassembling, installing or conducting maintenance on equipment.
- One to three (1-3) years of relevant oil field experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and adjust valves, gauges, pressures in line with specifications according to safety standards required.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment operations within specific guidelines and standard operating procedures required.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of field service tickets.
- Flexible to work day or night shift.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- General shop and equipment clean-up and maintenance.
- Responsible for safety of self and others including reporting of all work related injuries, near misses, equipment damage and unsafe acts as soon as practicable to manager/supervisor.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
A national search firm, specializes in the recruitment and placement of highly qualified Construction, Energy, Information Technology (IT), Accounting, Finance, Human Resource and other office professional personnel on a direct placement or retained executive search basis.
Element Professionals, LLC.
Location/Region: Minot, ND (US)