We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and heavy equipment.
Our mechanics will be provided with all of the latest state of the art repair tools and equipment to ensure and maintain our equipment to the highest level of safety.
We are looking for people that are eager for work, the opportunity for time and a half overtime is remarkable right now and the benefits and room for growth are at an all time high for our employees.
Our mechanics will have our own in house shop, report directly to the owner of the company, and will be provided the tools and parts needed for timely and safety repairs.
- Repair Water trailers, trucks, and heavy equipment
- Specialize in vehicle transmission systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are an established Oil field service company that primarily works in the Bakken Oil Field.
Currently we have more work then we can handle with the amount of staff we have and are actively searching for employees to fill that gap. The opportunity for growth and overtime is tremendous with our company.
$1200.00 a month for new housing of which our company provides $800.00 and employee covers only 400.00. Employees will be provided Their own room and bathroom with high speed internet, washer and dryer and cable tv at no additional cost to you. 200 dollars out of each check will be put towards housing if employees seek to choose this option.
Additional Housing is available at no cost to employee, however this is roommate style, multiple persons per room housing.
Location/Region: Minot, ND (US)