For an estimated 47 million Americans lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem, and by aligning with an Aspen Dental practice you can be part of the solution. We’re on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Aspen Dental in Minot ND is seeking a full-time registered dental hygienist. Job duties include:
- Evaluate overall oral health; examine oral cavity for signs of health, gingivitis, periodontal disease, and oral lesions.
- Perform oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the dentist.
- Procedures may include: prophylaxis, gingivitis therapy, periodontal scaling and root planing, fluoride treatments, sealants, and whitening trays.
Aspen Dental is more than just a job! Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless.
- $30-$36 per hour, plus incentive pay
- Hourly rate negotiable based on experience
- Guaranteed hourly pay
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Individual and Group Profit Sharing
- Health, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Dental Discount Insurance Plan
- Paid Vacation and Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
Available Locations Aspen Dental - 3451 S. Broadway, STE B 3045 Minot, North Dakota 58701 United States MINNESOTA/DAKOTAS, Apply Now
Location/Region: Minot, ND