Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join this newly established outpatient only practice.
- New facility with large service area
- Lab and radiology on site
- Office hours: 8am – 5pm M–F
- Visiting specialties, including Cardiology, Surgery, Orthopedics and Podiatry
SALARY/COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Attractive Sign-On Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
MINOT AT A GLANCE
Minot, also known as “Magic City,” is the fourth-largest city in the state. The population of the micropolitan area is estimated at 73,146. Minot features the annual ND State Fair, Norsk Hostfest and 17 parks, as well as Minot State University. Minot is also home to a thriving arts community that is composed of a symphony orchestra, opera company, art museum, ballet theater company, contemporary dance companies, community theater companies and many more, totaling nearly 40 organizations.
SANFORD HEALTH ND WEST REGION
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
- 228-bed hospital
- Four multi-specialty clinics
- NDSU college of nursing on campus
- Seven primary care clinics
- Four walk-in clinics
- Largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
- 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
- 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Location/Region: Minot, ND (58701)