Ghent Motors is looking for Quick Service Technicians to join our team.
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We are looking for Quick Service technicians to join our team.
We provide an excellent working environment!
At Ghent Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Ghent Motors is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* 401(K) Savings plan
* Paid Vacation * Health, Dental and Vision insurance
* Basic Life Insurance * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with X lifts
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided with individual lockers
* Discounted Vehicle Purchases * Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
* ASE reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career, including GM School
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* Paid Transportation of tools box Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* 0-3 year of Service Technician experience required
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Location/Region: Greeley, CO (80634)