TRINITY HEALTH CancerCare Center is currently seeking a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist for it's integrated cancer treatment program. Well known in this region for it's world-class technology and highly experienced staff, our CancerCare Center emphasizes a comprehensive, team approach to caring for cancer patients and their families. The current team is made up of a Hematologist/Oncologist, two Radiation Oncologists, three Advanced Practitioners, Physicist, Patient Navigator Nurse and support services such a Exercise Physiology, Lymphedema, Gastroenterology and Radiology.
- "Accreditation with Commendation" from the American College of Surgeons
- Spacious 18-Chair Infusion Center
- 10 Private Patient Rooms
- Nutrition Room
- Clinical Trials
- Nursing Staff with Oncology Nursing Certification
- Call Schedule of 1:4
Trinity Health offers:
- 60th %tile Salary Guarantee
- Commencement Bonus
- Productvity Bonus Potential
- Health & Dental Insurance (Cost-share)
- Optional Plans to include HSA, Vision, Short-term disability, accident, etc.
- Basic Life, Long-term Disability (own-occupationa) and Professional Liability (Including tail!)
- Paid time off & CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
Make a Life, Not just a Living
Located in a state rich in history, beauty, and outdoor activities, Minot North Dakota boasts one of the lower crime rates in the nation and is well known as a great place to live and raise a family. With a population over 50,000, Minot offers activities for all interests including a community theater, symphony orchestra, art galleries, junior hockey team, shopping mall, eclectic down town, and a zoo you've just got to see! Minot is host to the North Dakota State Fair each summer and North America's largest Scandinavian Festival, Norsk Hostfest, each fall. Outdoor activities for all seasons abound in the Minot area including hunting, fishing, golfing, snowmobiling, hiking and ice fishing. There are 15 city parks - including one for your four-legged friend!
Location/Region: Minot, ND (58702)